AIM
xcielx

Natenation Films Natenation Films

Nice job.

You should put some like character bios for the main characters during their "clips." It'd make it a little more interesting. Above that, great job.

Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

Wonderful

I loved it! Even though i had no idea what dishoom is, i was amused by the way it sounded when he kept saying it. Good graphics, wonderful job on making fun on Kerry AND Bush.
10/10 from me!
*the squeak noise when the arabian or whatever guy picked up bush made me laugh and I have no idea why.*

I vote 5.

The Ed's Collection The Ed's Collection

Sorry

You should really put more work into like maybe drawing and animating Ed Edd n Eddy and all the stuff.
Then it would've been a lot better.

Foamy Fan Mail 6 Foamy Fan Mail 6

Great job on this

I like this e-mail although it's getting old.
By the way, Andrex1212, that was extremly rude. I think you can think of some other word than fuck. Plus he's only "bitching" about fans that annoy him because it's funny. Even some fans that write these letters still laugh at his humor. Use some nice words for once man.

Back to the cartoon- hilarious stuff dude.

Taste my Blade Taste my Blade

Good job

I liked the style and graphics, and pretty good job on the 120 frames thing.
Keep it up!

HikinoMoshi responds:

Thanks, 45 minutes of work.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Great job!

Nice job on everything! The effects, backgrounds, characters were all flawless! Although it looks a bit like Parasite Eve 2, but who cares? This is perfect.

Safer Skies (Razoric.com) Safer Skies (Razoric.com)

Tal-con's right.

Just because he's a muslim doesnt mean he's a terrorist. Plus if that guy had shot him. the bullet would\ve pierces a hole in the plane, unless it was on low velocity.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

Had me laughing out of my chair

This is a spectacular movie! That kid fits the voice and part perfectly! And that ice cream machine was hilarious!
Nice work Ed!

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

Great trailer!

I can't wait for the real thing! Even though this has almost nothin to do with it.
Hope u finish up soon.

HappyMeal 1:Goten's Test HappyMeal 1:Goten's Test

and you got permission from...?

Who would give you permission to use homestar in such a crappy movie? The Brothers chaps should shoot themselves if they saw this.
Overall- Create something else.